17 Keys Kalimba Thumb Piano Mahogany Body Musical Instrument best quality and price
Kalimba is an African musical instrument. It has different names in different countries. Some of the names are Kalimba, Mbira, Likembe, Sanza, 17 Key Thumb Piano, Finger Piano , Thumb Piano, Hand Piano, Pocket Piano, Portable Piano and so on. Tanedar Kalimba 17 key is made of Mahogany for the board and metal for tines. A SOLID WOOD BODY makes the resonance much more beautiful.
The finger piano is so easy to learn and so enjoyable for everyone. It is the best gift for a birthday present, a Valentine’s Day gift, or even as a Christmas present. Suitable to be given to kids, that special someone in your life, mom, dad, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, student, co-worker, friends, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, musician, teacher, psychologist, doctor; you can see, this would be perfect for anyone in your life.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS. Handmade with high-quality mahogany and ore steel bars, nice looking professional seventeen key kalimba instrument.
- NICE SOUND & CURVED NOTES. All the keys / tines sound very pretty. The keys are engraved with letters and notes, more convenient than other stickers notes thumb piano.
- EASY TO PLAY & WIDE USE. English manual book, songbook help you tune and play this finger piano easily. Best gift for kids, adults, beginners, professionals and bands.
- INTERNATIONAL STANDARD C TUNE & PORTABLE. 17 keys / notes: 1(D), 2(B), 3(G), 4(E), 5(C5), 6(A), 7(F), 8(D), 9(C4), 10(E), 11(G), 12(B), 13(D), 14(F), 15(A), 16(C6), 17(E). Small size pocket piano , portable for performance, recording, family, outdoor, school, party, and relaxation.
- WONDERFUL SOUND: Without any music basis, you just move your thumb to get the wonderful music that delights your day long.Applicable: The best instrument for performance, recording, family, outdoor, school, party, and relaxation.
- Portable: Small size(smaller than a 13 inch computer, a little bigger than a cellphone) pocket piano , portable for performance, recording, family, outdoor, school, party, and relaxation.
- Standard International C Tune: Every Thumb Piano will be tuned and tested before shipped. The tone is the same as a piano, International C tune
- Size & Weight: 18.8*13.4*3.5CM/7.4*5.2*1.3IN | 0.48KG / 1.05LB
About The Phonetic Stickers
- Beginner: You could stick the phonetic mark on the key, or some other unique ways you would like. It’s more convenient for you to play it.
- Professionals: Just remove the phonetic stickers mark when you master your kalimba well.
- Can be converted to key B: You could convert key C to key B with the tuning hammer if you need key B when playing kalinba
How to tune your kalimba
- 1: Tuner: You can use a real tuner or download an App. Android system app: gStrings, Apple system app: Instuner.
- 2. Tune with harmmer: Making tines longer (from the point where they are held down on the bridge) will lower their pitch, and making them shorter will make their pitch higher.
Learn And Play
It’s time to burn your guitar and ukulele since you will fall in love with the beautiful sound of the Kalimba. More importantly, the Kalimba is so easy to learn and play. You only need to press the keys or tines by your thumbs. Every Thumb Piano is tuned and tested before shipped. The tone is the same as a piano. International C tune. A SOLID WOOD BODY makes the resonance much more beautiful.
How To Tune?
1. Tuning tool: Portable tuner, tuned piano or cellphone（iOS users can download Tuner Lite or insTuner, Android user can download gstrings）, or a tuning hammer. There are many free apps for both types of devices. Just search for “Tuner”.
2 Tuning steps:
- (1) Pluck the middle tine of the Kalimba.
- (2) Use the tuning hammer to tune the tine, until the note in the tuner matches the default note and the pointer directing to the center position.